Underwear

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
Exoficio on a size smaller than normal and Outdoor research. I did just pick up a pair of icebreaker and look forward to breaking them in

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Apollo117

WKR
Exoficio on a size smaller than normal and Outdoor research. I did just pick up a pair of icebreaker and look forward to breaking them in

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I noticed the same thing about the Exoficio. When I sweat in the Exoficio they get loose and can sometimes cause chaffing.

tlkaetz

WKR
I've had mine for over a year now and they have held up pretty well. The fabric does get pretty "fuzzy" after a few times in the wash machine. It doesn't effect fit and feel though.

"Meriwool" they are cheep and cradle your boys like no other. I only use them hunting, I find most wool underwear don't last that long for me and they are very expensive. They are 100% wool

Bbrinks

FNG
SmartWool 150 weight boxer briefs or kryptek hoplite if I’ll be wearing them for a few days. Usually wear ex officio for day hunts

ianpadron

WKR
Saxx are very very good. I hunt in 1 pair for a week at a time, no issues. Just remember to wash your taint every once in a while

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

LionHead

WKR
Just hunted 7 days in FirstLite Wick boxers. 40-85 degrees climbing around 10000ft. Probably the best boxers I've used in the mountains. Never bunched up, chafed, got in the way or got hot.

Between icebreaker and smartwool (which were both too small, too short and rode up) these were the best.

I brought 2 pair but honestly could have gotten away with 1 lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk