Unicorn Glass Help

BVG

FNG
Hey Fellas - been reading the forums for years but thought I would ask the experts on my new situation.

I moved to northern NV a couple years ago and love it up here. But the big open land made be re-look at my optics moving forward for hunts.

Little bout me - currently own vortex viper HDs (10x42) that I throw on a monopod for glassing but I want to upgrade. Thinking I am going to buy a tricer as I usually carry sticks when I hike and I like the idea of keeping things light while I backpack. Ideal scenario is to use binos to find animals and throw a scope on to get a better look. Living in NV, I’m looking primarily at muleys, elk, speed goats, and sheep (if I ever draw that tag).

Binos I’m looking at:

- kowa genesis 10.5x44
- Maven B6 10x50
- used Swaro SLCs or ELs

Spotting Scope:

- Nikon ED50 (with the MC2 lense)
- Kowa 553
- Swaro ATS 65

I want to keep things light but I understand that if I go heavier, I can get better performance on low light situations. What would y’all go with given the above and knowing that I might backpack one hunt and sleep in a Davis the next?

Appreciate any feedback

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Used SLCs can be found for $1300ish, ELs $1800ish, ATS 65 $1700ish. I’d be patient and find a combo of these.

Used SLCs can be found for $1300ish, ELs $1800ish, ATS 65 $1700ish. I’d be patient and find a combo of these.
Great recommendation. Keep an eye on classifieds here. I think used swaro SLCs and ELs are best deal going with folks upgrading to the NL pures. If you have your eye on an alpha spotter, Doug @cameralandny runs some great deals on the Kowa spotters.