Unit 15 CO Deer 2021

jbarton30

FNG
Hello there I just wanted to see if I could get some pics or info on Unit 15 CO deer not looking for anyones special spots, just wanted to see what kind of deer come out of the unit I have a 3rd season tag out there. I hear the elk hunting is decent to good so I will be buying an elk tag as well. thank you all

fishslap

WKR
You might check out the threads below. I drive through the unit a few times a year. Biggest I’ve seen from the road was one buck that looked 3.5 years old but that’s just looking from the road. I doubt many guys are going to post pics of bigger bucks associated with the unit number if they are pulling them out of there. Seems like a lot of hunting pressure based on the camps.

brn2hnt

WKR
You might check out the threads below. I drive through the unit a few times a year. Biggest I’ve seen from the road was one buck that looked 3.5 years old but that’s just looking from the road. I doubt many guys are going to post pics of bigger bucks associated with the unit number if they are pulling them out of there. Seems like a lot of hunting pressure based on the camps.

I see what you did there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was eating breakfast in town after tagging out (read getting trigger happy) and had a group of Texans tell me they weren’t seeing any shooters. I asked what they were waiting for and they said at least small 4pts.

After eating with them for an hour I realized it was an eastern count 4pt they were after and the poor Texans were ‘holding out’ for Forkys.

take their advice. Hold out for at least a '4pt'

Last edited: