Unit 19 Wyoming

Deerhunter6250

Lil-Rokslider
Found out I drew a Unit 19 bull tag in Wyoming (Early rifle but I will also bow hunt) if anyone has knowledge of that area please PM me or give me a call at 712-292-0699
Thanks Dan

OP
D

Deerhunter6250

Lil-Rokslider
Was tough. Hunted with bow 5 days (never saw any) and on the sixth day shot the only elk I saw. A nice 5 by 5. My partner ended up shooting a broken 6 point during the rifle hunt.

Bugle2me

FNG
I’ve archery hunted it twice . The last time was in 2018. We went 2 for 4. I know a few others who hunted it last year also and they said it was tuff also. Apparently there was a heavy snow pack and a lot of winter die off.

And a Jansport pack...wth? i thought you couldnt kill an elk without a Kifaru, Exo, Kuiu, Mystery Ranch pack......mind blown.

P.S. Great bull man

OP
D

Deerhunter6250

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Its the only pack I ever use. Only carried him 2.5 miles. Tried my buddies expensive packs and didn't like them. Carried out moose, sheep, mountain goats, elk and deer. 30 years and I'm only on my Third one. Most of the guys I teach to go out west use them also. Pack itself only weighs in at 4 pounds. The crocks where just my camp shoes.