Unit 21 Wyoming antelope

Idahogobbler

Lil-Rokslider
We are wanting to plan a trip to unit 21 for archery antelope next year. Have a few questions for anyone who is familiar with this area if I could get a PM or two I’d really appreciate it! I can trade info on north Idaho deer elk and bear spots in exchange.

Thanks!

Colton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
I

Idahogobbler

Lil-Rokslider
Why are you looking at Hunt Area 21, do you have access to private land?

ClearCreek

Had a buddy who worked a ranch down in that area years ago. It’s unknown if he still has contact with the guy who was running it and was going to find out if he still does. Best case scenario he does but I always plan on the worst. It looks like decent amount of BLM and the walk in access that we could do a hunt with no private access. Also looking at go hunt we could hunt it next year with 1 point. Another unit would be 77 but I hear low antelope density. We had an antelope hunt from hell in Idaho a few years ago. Hunted 8 days and only seen 1 buck. Needing a revenge antelope hunt bad haha also this will be an archery hunt

seigeto

FNG
We are wanting to plan a trip to unit 21 for archery antelope next year. Have a few questions for anyone who is familiar with this area if I could get a PM or two I’d really appreciate it! I can trade info on north Idaho deer elk and bear spots in exchange.

Thanks!

Colton

I'm heading there in a week or so. happy to chat afterwards, if you think that'll be helpful.