Unit 50 Idaho Deer

Would you be willing to go scout it? Now is a great time to go see what numbers and age class are present on the unit. You'll have one end of the migration figured out as well.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

OP
Schoolhousegrizz
Would you be willing to go scout it? Now is a great time to go see what numbers and age class are present on the unit. You'll have one end of the migration figured out as well.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Hey thanks for reaching out! the plan was to scout it this summer. Are you familiar with the unit? Probably couldn't get out there this time of year. Would love to talk if you wouldn't mind.

Oldsmoke

FNG
Pathfinder.

I have hunted Unit 50 most my life and it is a tough unit, low deer numbers and Steep ground. The buck on the right was taken in 50. if you want to talk lets talk. I am ok with text or phone call.
Also that area is a winter migration area and the winter deer won't necessarily represent the deer from 50.
I am interested in any info on Wy Deer and elk, I am planning to burn my points (Deer 14 elk10).

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 70
OP
Schoolhousegrizz
Pathfinder.

I have hunted Unit 50 most my life and it is a tough unit, low deer numbers and Steep ground. The buck on the right was taken in 50. if you want to talk lets talk. I am ok with text or phone call.
Also that area is a winter migration area and the winter deer won't necessarily represent the deer from 50.
I am interested in any info on Wy Deer and elk, I am planning to burn my points (Deer 14 elk10).
Hey there I was the one that started the post. Would you be willing to talk to me? I would love to talk to you about wyoming.