Unit 54

Riplip

WKR
Something fishy with this poster, he started 10 threads in 10 different sub-forums last night. All the same type of general question/statement. Either super bored, lazy or most likely some type of spam situation.

lif

WKR
Something fishy with this poster, he started 10 threads in 10 different sub-forums last night. All the same type of general question/statement. Either super bored, lazy or most likely some type of spam situation.
Your dead on. Garbage posts it appears.

HoytHntr4

WKR
Or just trying to get his 10 posts so he can post in the classifieds now. I was on last night when he was doing it and it was just one after the other right in a row.

chindits

WKR
People post just to access the classifieds? I didn’t know that was required. Must be something special them thar classifieds!

marktole

WKR
When you say you’ve got to have 10 “posts,” doesn’t that mean they can be in response on other people’s threads?

New guys shouldn’t need to go around starting 10 threads a piece to be able to post in the classifieds, should they? That might get annoying if they do what this guy is doing.

HoytHntr4

WKR
I believe responding and interacting on post counts towards that 10. This guy must have just thought it was easier to just hammer out 10 junk threads quick.

Dave0317

Lil-Rokslider
He hasn't come back to this thread to follow up or defend it as legit either. That's a clue.