Universal Bino Adapter

I'm looking at the Field Optics Research adapter. It's similar to the Outdoorsmans but cheaper.. If anyone finds one on sale let me know

Berger024

WKR
My friend uses one of these Vortex style arms for his Razor's. It seems really stable and definitely less bulky that the linked tripod adapters above. I wonder if these are universal or if you need a brand specific one with a special adapter.

Attachments

• 61nBFVswofL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    61nBFVswofL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 23
I use the bog mentioned above, but I cut it down so it wasnt quite as bulky and replaced the rubber strap with nylon webbing so I don't have to worry about it breaking during a hunt.

It works decent for what it is, but will probably go with an outdoorsmans or KDC stud install in the future.

OP
N

NoLa

FNG
RRS bino Cinch is what I have on my geovids

View attachment 203654

I like how low profile these are and it could double as a rifle rest.

Once you get the strap positioned is it an easy detach and reattach? I use the older style large kuiu bino harness and wondering about getting them in and out with it left on.

Tango1

Lil-Rokslider
I have the basic Leupold mount. Got it last year as a last resort before a hunt for my Geovid 10x42s. All I could find at the time, but it‘s been really good so far. Used it hard and it seemed to work well. I’m transferring the binos from neck to tripod a lot and this is quick and easy to work with. Get an extra mount plate for the adapter and you’re set.

OP
N

NoLa

FNG
It's easy to take on and off. Personally, I wouldn't use this as a rifle rest. I use the FHF gear bino harness and keep the bino cinch attached to the Geovids. It's no problem going in and out of the harness with the cinch attached.

Thank you for the recommendation, the RRS bino Cinch arrived yesterday and I really like the the quality and built in plate.

Thanks again