Unknown Munitions "The Funnel" and "The Tray" Review

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jake from Unknown Munitions came out with aluminum reloading trays and funnels. While there are many on the market, what sets these apart?
The reloading trays feature beveled edges on the short side, so you can easily move them when they are full. They also take considerably less of a footprint on the bench. The neatest feature happens to be the storage system for both the funnel and trays. Both of them are wall-mounted, saving you precious space on your bench or in a drawer.

What features do you look for in trays and funnels?
Unknown Munitions The Funnel and The Tray Review

Here's a short video...

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
fe69ad2ec58ebfc127b55a6542652a74.jpg

704d6397d1e1273970c09d6d0f31d066.jpg

Check out the custom engraving they did for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Unknown Munitions honestly all the stuff they do and build is top of the line quality. Hard to find that with top notch customer service. When it comes to reloading and ammo i’ll never buy boxed ammo with what they can do with their load development program.

6tyfive

FNG
I have a general question on the 243 funnel. The one I'm currently using will sometimes get clogged and I won't fully charge a case or over charge the next case. I know it's the extruded powder I'm using, but wondered if these were better at all the powder flowing into the case. Right now I've just been tapping it to make sure it empties out. The powder I use is H4350 or imr4451. I've thought about getting away from the plastic one and going to aluminum ones. Any thoughts?

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
you will have little to no clogs with these funnels. Ive loaded maybe 400 rounds with the 6mm funnel with extruded powder and maybe 1 needed a little love tap?