Unknown Munitions

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I would like to say thanks to @Unknown Munitions for getting my 30 Nosler +P project up and running. I can be a pain in the ass to deal with and not really knowing where to start with this rifle we had to do lots of back and forth from the range to his house. She’s ready to go and I can't recommend Unknown Munitions enough for any of your reloading needs.

e036d2d526ea2f3e77b6643f355a21a9.jpg

Last edited:

Feare

FNG
Second this, bought a rifle set up from him last year has answered questions from me after the sale and the ammo he sent with it is top notch. Complete professional from start to finish. Happy to have his email and phone number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuntnPack

WKR
I’d also recommend Unknown Munitions.
Jake helped me with load development on my Seekins Element. Very Knowledgeable & answered all my questions. When I recently ask if he could load for my next project he promptly said sure no problem
even tho it’s not something he currently loads for. That willingness to tackle a project with me says a lot !!.
I’m looking forward to getting up & running.
Give Unknown Munitions a call,
You will be Happy you did.
Precision Ammunition, Load Development service’s, & Excellent customer service.

Last edited:

carter33

WKR
I live in Alaska so unfortunately cannot have them ship me loaded rounds. But I have had them send brass and modified cartridges for the Hornady OAL gauge and gotta say they definitely got it down on the customer service front.

I did have them ship me some loaded rounds to my parents house when I was planning on going down for thanksgiving which I had to cancel. But they were very willing to accommodate any request. Just have to wait till I fly down next to bring the ammo back.

Seems odd that you can check up to 50lbs of ammo with Alaskan airlines but it can’t be flown up for shipping.... thanks big government.

Got some 6.5 PRC brass from Unknown Munitions last week. Prompt email communication, fast shipping, and quality products. I love businesses that only have top shelf products, saves everyone time.