Uomo Outdoors

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
For all the traditionalist out there, Cody D'acquisto (Lone Wolf Custom Gear/XOP) is planning to come out with a traditional line of clothing this fall. They only have an Instagram page now, but you can see a picture of the first item, which is made out of wool. Also, if you are coming to the GAOS in Harrisburg, PA this week, he has it on display in the LWCG booth.

For all the traditionalist out there, Cody D'acquisto (Lone Wolf Custom Gear/XOP) is planning to come out with a traditional line of clothing this fall. They only have an Instagram page now, but you can see a picture of the first item, which is made out of wool. Also, if you are coming to the GAOS in Harrisburg, PA this week, he has it on display in the LWCG booth.
Did you get any hands on?

From the Instagram picture, I didn't see anything that would make me jump ship from my current flannels.

OP
T

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
Did you get any hands on?

From the Instagram picture, I didn't see anything that would make me jump ship from my current flannels.
I did get my hands on it yesterday. I would pin it at about 80% wool and definitely reminds you of a traditional Woolrich or Johnson Woolen Mills wools snap shirt. It has windstopper sewn into the inside, snap closure, tree tether port on the back, reinforced elbows and has an antique brass snap system that will allow it to be rolled up like a bed roll to strap to your back. The pricing will be $129-$149 and looking for a September 1 release.

Basically, he stated they want to go back to the roots of hunting and shy away from all this technical gear that is overtaking the industry. I'm really interested to see what other products come out from the company. I'm personally, starting to go back to the more traditional route myself.

sneaky

"DADDY"
So, they want to get away from the technical side of hunting clothing and they made a wool shirt WITH Windstopper and a harness port on it? Nothing says traditional more than that I'm telling ya.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I did get my hands on it yesterday. I would pin it at about 80% wool and definitely reminds you of a traditional Woolrich or Johnson Woolen Mills wools snap shirt. It has windstopper sewn into the inside, snap closure, tree tether port on the back, reinforced elbows and has an antique brass snap system that will allow it to be rolled up like a bed roll to strap to your back. The pricing will be $129-$149 and looking for a September 1 release.
Hmm, I've always worn wool tops and have a few I like already.

Will have to wait to see the actual specs, not sure it will supplant my current setup. Did you get any fabric/garment weights? What's the other 20% material?

Pvmick

Lil-Rokslider
Any more word on this stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk