Up Coming APP Updates!

ElkNut1

WKR

Hey guys, here's an update on the App at present & what's being added to it on December 1st. I will break it down so those of you that have it can compare what you have at present in case you need to download sounds you did not know were available now. Too, for those that have wondered about it here's what's on it & what's up-coming!

You Should Have These!

Video Introduction as to the purpose of the App!

Video On How To Select The Right Mouth Reed 1/2" or 5/8"

Video On Reed Location & How To Make The Various Cow & Bull Sounds

1 - Location Bugle

2 - Challenge Bugle

3 - Advertising Bugle

4 - Round Up Bugle

5 - Lip Bawl Bugle

6 - Grunts

7 - Chuckles

8 - Pants

9 - Growls

10 - Nervous Grunts

11 - Cow/Calf

12 - Excited Cow Mews

13 - Separated Cow/Calf Mews

14 - Cow Whines Heading To A Bull

15 - Contact Buzz

In addition to these is a short video clip on how to make these specific sounds. These videos are separate for each sound. Written content is also there for each sound called "Tips" It first shares the message being sent by the elk & when they use this sound. Then there are options of their use in the form of methods & techniques. You can also click the Audio button & hear these sounds in their specific spot. -- By the way, I also added quite a bit more written content to most of these above sounds that hunters have asked for via emails, they will also be updated Dec 1st! You'll want to check that out!

Here are the updates that will be available Dec 1st. Since we are adding more Cow Sounds we are now separating the Bull Sounds & Cow Sounds. When you open the Menu you will see them separate. This is for ease of navigation! We are also adding more real elk sounds to some of the present elk sounds where needed!

Here Are The New Additions!

1 - Nervous Grunt/Round Up Bugle

2 - Cow Bugles

3 - Alarm Barks

4 - Retreating Cow Calls

5 - Pleading Cow/Calf

6 - Creative Cow Calling

7 - Glunking

Like the other sounds there will be a short video clip per sound on how to make these sounds. As needed there will be the real elk making these sounds on the audio button. There is also the written content on their message & use for each one!

I will add that the this App is 4.99 & a one time purchase, you will not need to renew it yearly! All updates will be free, no extra charges. Once downloaded you do not need cell service to access it! It's available on Android & Apple devices.

I have a meeting & video session on Nov 18 -- Are there any thoughts as to how this is being put together? If any have thoughts on any changes let me know & I will bring them up at the meeting, this is the time I can introduce any other changes! We've already made quite a few from others suggestions since this went live several months ago! Thank You!

p.s. by end of December we will be adding these!

1- Spike & Cow Tactics

2 - Satellite Bull Tactics

3 - Herd Bull Tactics

These 3 will have tons of written content, I know you'll love these, there's something for everyone! Yes, there's still tons more coming, I'll keep you updated!

ElkNut/Paul