Up to 70% off outdoor brands and chance to give back.

Bountyhunter

Lil-Rokslider
IF you want gear deals on optics, firearms, boots, clothing etc and want to give back to hunting. Here is your chance. https://www.expertvoice.com/home/tab/feed Contact your local game wardens and look at becoming a Hunter Education Instructor. Most states that is a volunteer program and you will go thru some kind of initial training and advance training routinely. I have been teaching for 24 years. I have bought rifles, pistols, numerous scopes, boots, tree stands, safety harnesses etc. Most companies are offering some discount to Hunter Ed, NRA instructors, military and law enforecement. The discount is off MSRP normally and can be minimal savings over internet or can be very substantial and it varies with the company. Some have a definite list of items they offer only, others everything. Now many companies are using the link above to act as a verification source to ensure you are a legitimate instructor, military or whatever and to allow them to post their deals on. Not all companies are there and it is as simple as emailing the company and asking. Some like Smith and Wesson put out a list every year of the firearms you can buy and discount pricing, Burris gives a flat % off everything. However you are limited to one scope a year and one firearm with most of them.

More importantly it is a chance to give back to hunting and help train the new and junior hunters coming along. We are looking for a couple new instructors here in Wilmington NC right now. We lost one to illness and I am finally retiring retiring.

Last edited by a moderator:

torero93

Lil-Rokslider
This is amazing, thank you. I am going to look into this here in Northern California. What a great way to serve the community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bountyhunter

Lil-Rokslider
This is amazing, thank you. I am going to look into this here in Northern California. What a great way to serve the community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I started in Ca for two years before I could move back east

First rule of expert voice is you are never supposed to disclose the price or discount.
Thats why we keep loosing companies on there.

OP
B

Bountyhunter

Lil-Rokslider
First rule of expert voice is you are never supposed to disclose the price or discount.
Thats why we keep loosing companies on there.

FYI, Expert Voice is just the small fish in the overall program. Most companies do not work thru Expert Voice and it is relatively new and even has done a name change I believe to now Expert Voice. This has been going on for the 24 years I have been teaching, which is long before Expert Voice. Most firearms mftrs do not use Expert Voice but have had their own discount programs for years. You need to go direct, same thing with tree stand mftrs such as API and Hunter safety systems. Burris is not there and I never even looked at the Vortex thing on Expert Voice as I have been dealing direct with the for years. International Hunter Education Association has been listing participating companies and their discounts for years in their magazine. Some state game departments put out a list of participating companies so do not act like this is a big super secret and the world will end!!!! Bottom line this is a way for companies and hunters to give back to the programs. I take it you own stock in Expert Voice?

FYI, Expert Voice is just the small fish in the overall program. Most companies do not work thru Expert Voice and it is relatively new and even has done a name change I believe to now Expert Voice. This has been going on for the 24 years I have been teaching, which is long before Expert Voice. Most firearms mftrs do not use Expert Voice but have had their own discount programs for years. You need to go direct, same thing with tree stand mftrs such as API and Hunter safety systems. Burris is not there and I never even looked at the Vortex thing on Expert Voice as I have been dealing direct with the for years. International Hunter Education Association has been listing participating companies and their discounts for years in their magazine. Some state game departments put out a list of participating companies so do not act like this is a big super secret and the world will end!!!! Bottom line this is a way for companies and hunters to give back to the programs. I take it you own stock in Expert Voice?

You literally have to check a box when you sign up saying you will not disclose the price or discount.
Every time you click on a manufacturer to look at products you have to click agree to not disclosing the price or discount.
So sit on you high horse all you want but you are in the wrong and it is the most basic instruction that they make you click thru multiple times.
So if you're so awesome you above the agreement I'm sorry.

OP
B

Bountyhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I will say this again only slower as you are not understanding or are not reading what I said. I have given nothing away that I did not get direct from the mftr!!!! Comprende now? I have the program paperwork from both Burris and vortex on my computer. In fact I have never ordered thru expert voice so get off your high horse. I am getting ready to order a pair of salmon gtx boots.

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
A person has to have a email address provided by the agency as to which they are involved in. I don’t believe volunteers are provided state credentialed email addresses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bountyhunter

Lil-Rokslider
You can provide copy of your credentials such as state hunter Ed instructor card, nra instructor card, military credentials, and IHEA can verify also for hunter Ed. As I said more companies allow going direct and I know for a fact, some offer higher discounts than on expert voice. It is just another venue BUT not the only one. Very few firearms mftrs are on expert voice. State emails are not involved.

Summitdog

Lil-Rokslider
If one is an adult leader in the Scouts, expertvoice provides discounts too.