UPDATE!! Montana constitutional carry bill & the I'm pro 2A but" crowd.

Look up the definition of 'bear' as it pertains to the constitution. It has nothing to do with open carry or concealed carry. We have the right to keep and bear arms and this right shall not be infringed, as per the constitution.
His “sunglasses cool guy emoji” while being wrong pretty well personifies the Dunning-Krueger effect addled leftist population.

You listen to too many fear mongers. The left doesn't want illegal aliens to vote hate the state of the country. Everyone manipulating their constituents by making them fear the other side. Do you fear your neighbor. I mean your real neighbor. Fred or Joe or whatever next door. He's a nice guy. He's just not politically aligned the same.
They definitely want them counted in censuses, which creates an incentive to open the floodgates to their states.

All for the constitution but I can’t really see how it is connected to God. Mortal men wrote it and not all of them were God fearing.
You cannot have the existence of unalienable rights, endowed by their creator without the concept of an authority that supersedes the authority of Man, a creator, God. It’s right there in the Declaration of Independence—the spiritual founding of our nation, as opposed to the political one in the constitution, that we all know had some lapses in the achieving of the spiritual goal as set forth by the declaration; hence the amendments. But that does not change the intent of a document that adheres to enumeration if rights and obligation if the federal government to ensure them. These documents have obviously been flushed down the shitter over the years.

CoStick

WKR
You cannot have the existence of unalienable rights, endowed by their creator without the concept of an authority that supersedes the authority of Man, a creator, God. It’s right there in the Declaration of Independence—the spiritual founding of our nation, as opposed to the political one in the constitution, that we all know had some lapses in the achieving of the spiritual goal as set forth by the declaration; hence the amendments. But that does not change the intent of a document that adheres to enumeration if rights and obligation if the federal government to ensure them. These documents have obviously been flushed down the shitter over the years.
They were not prophetic and God did not speak to them. You can certainly respect the constitution and believe in it as a God fearing person and realize it was not from God’s hand.

They were not prophetic and God did not speak to them. You can certainly respect the constitution and believe in it as a God fearing person and realize it was not from God’s hand.
No scripture were literally written by God’s hand, they were all written by Man. How exactly does God speak to people? Or does God speak through people in their writings. I think there’s a lot more complexity and nuance to belief.

CoStick

WKR
No scripture were literally written by God’s hand, they were all written by Man. How exactly does God speak to people? Or does God speak through people in their writings. I think there’s a lot more complexity and nuance to belief.
It says with Moses, by Yad Hashem, the hand of God.

It says with Moses, by Yad Hashem, the hand of God.
That’s up for interpretation, as it’s been translated many times and all words are merely metaphorical representations of physical things and concepts. “The hand of God” is used allegorically and metaphorically all the time. Did the literal hand of an omnipotent force physical carve out the words in the tablets? Where was the test if the body. How did God use a hammer and chisel with only one hand? Should it be the “hands of God?” Were there arms involved? If there were arms how about eyes you see where the chisel is striking? I stand by my belief that the hand of God can be interpreted as the actions of God being performed through Man, and as such the constitution can be considered a Godly document.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I like how a lot of topic end up morphing into completely different topics. I just jump into a lot of these threads without reading every comment so I do't know where this one went from pro 2A to bible class. Maybe someone should start a bible study thread.

S.Clancy

WKR
Should we start educating and license the right to freely speak in public, or practice religion, or do any other number of our rights as enumerated in the constitution and supposedly protected and guaranteed by the federal government? I’ll tell you what we need: civics education.
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying we should introduce as many people to firearms at a young age as possible by training them to use firearms.

I like how a lot of topic end up morphing into completely different topics. I just jump into a lot of these threads without reading every comment so I do't know where this one went from pro 2A to bible class. Maybe someone should start a bible study thread.
The concept of God-given rights as they pertain to the 2A.