WTS UPDATED Feb 25th - price reduction - Hunting Closet Clothing/Boot Clean Out - New Sitka Kelvin Vest and Pants

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
These are aging items that have just been sitting in one of my closets. I will add as I go thru this closet.
20200208_134326.jpg

Sitka Kelvin Vest ‐ Open Country. Primaloft fill. Brand new, NEVER WORN. Removed the tags, hung it up and never touched it again. Size Large - $105 shipped. Sold to @jeffpg
Sitka Kelvin Pants ‐ Open Country. Primaloft fill. Brand new, NEVER WORN. Removed the tags, hung them up and never touched them again. Size Large - $120 shipped. Sold to @jeffpg

(2) Sitka Core - made with silver embedded threads, Mossy Oak Treestand pattern, shows no wear. Size XL - $25/shipped or $40 for both shipped Sold to @Oilfieldmiller

Core4Element - Element jacket and pants in Mothwing Mimicry, NEVER WORN. Fully taped waterproof zippers at hand warmer pockets, pit zips, velcro cuffs, pant legs zippers with draw strings at the ankle, suspenders, removable knee pads, lightweight and highly technical,
these have it alll. Size XL - $120 for both shipped. Sold to @Oilfieldmiller

(3) Core4Element Merino Wool lightweight 1/4 zip shirts in Mothwing Mimicry, NEVER WORN. $25/shipped or $55 for all three shipped. Sold to @Pigdog

Salomon Quest 4D II GTX - waterproof, GORE-TEX, these have no more than 10 miles of rucking on them, NEVER HUNTED, great boots, they deserve to be used. Size 10 - $150 shipped Sold to @dnjat

Danner Pronghorn - 1000g Thinsulate, waterproof, GORE-TEX, these boots were bought for winter treestand hunting that happened once and I never went back. They just sit so they gotta go. Size 10-1/2 - $150 shipped Sold to @dnjat

Wolverine Antelope 8", waterproof, GORE-TEX Scent-Lok, full 1,000-denier Cordura nylon uppers, removeable insoles, super light feel, these wear more like sneakers than boots but are tough, not flimsy. Worn once, bought them for early treestand hunting that never went anywhere. Size 10 - $100 shipped. Sold to @dnjat

Shipped super-fast the same day ordered by 2-Day Priority Mail Monday-Friday (if ordered by noon PST) or the following Monday if ordered on weekend!

Prefer PayPal Gift, or I can send you an invoice that you can pay online with Debit/Credit Card (add 3% for fee)

Last edited:
OP
Clownbuster
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
These are Kelvins. But I have both sets in the Kelvin and Kelvin Lite offerings, and as far as the pants are concerned, I cannot tell the difference between the regular and the Lite. The Kelvin vests are different, but not the pants.

ewade07

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
These are Kelvins. But I have both sets in the Kelvin and Kelvin Lite offerings, and as far as the pants are concerned, I cannot tell the difference between the regular and the Lite. The Kelvin vests are different, but not the pants.
so are they both sythetic fill or are teh kelvins down and the kelvin lites synthetic?