Updated Marsupial Bino Harness?

TheCougar

WKR
I heard something several months back that Marsupial was going to release a new bino harness that provides 360 coverage for the binos. Anyone seen or heard anything to confirm this or know when it will be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told Same blshould be ready in a few weeks
Really like the one I have now.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
They had a booth last year at the expo in salt lake hopefully they'll have the newer model on display this year

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
I am thinking it should be coming out soon, I ran a prototype on my Alaska hunt and it kept my optics dry, even tho it rained over 50% of the time. Jim does a great job of testing his products before an official release.

I’ve been wondering and waiting as well. I have the current model but need a bigger size so have been holding off buying in hopes a fully enclosed model was indeed in the works.

Outwest

WKR
Interested in the enclosed version as well. Awesome harness but an enclosed case would make it close to perfect.

I spied a few on the mountain project guys Instagram a while back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's the email response to my release date inquiry. Excited to see the new design
b766d36aea459fc6faf9c5dc6755e905.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yes looks like a great upgrade. Glad to see they have kept many of the great features of the original design. My only hope now is they make the straps a bit longer so it will fit better over thick insulated layers.

sanders

FNG
Can anyone who’s actually had one of the current versions confirm or deny if the magnets effect a phone gps? Interesting to see a phone in the front pocket of the picture.

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Can anyone who’s actually had one of the current versions confirm or deny if the magnets effect a phone gps? Interesting to see a phone in the front pocket of the picture.

Doesn’t affect phone GPS. Will affect any type of Magnetic compass, electronic or otherwise.

Brendan

WKR
Doesn’t affect phone GPS. Will affect any type of Magnetic compass, electronic or otherwise.

This is correct. I have seen one affect the compass in a phone though which is used by navigation apps. What happened was position was always accurate, but if you were trying to take a bearing and head a certain direction, it can throw you off. Took a couple times of heading off in the wrong direction before we realized what was happening.