Upgrade current setup or get a spotter?

TheGDog

WKR
Thanks. I'm actually looking at that compact 11-33x50 Razor. Do you think you would prefer the spotter without eye glasses? Or would you still go with the 15x?
There's just something about looking thru with stereo vision that I like better. I dunno... I think maybe it's because your brain is geared towards it already or something. That's why I'm saying... just for shits and giggles... go check out some 15x (or higher) binos on a tripod before you decide on a spotter, just because you may find you like it more. Again... lotta this will have to do with the kinda terrain you are presented with typically in your hunts. In some places I'll only bring binos and no tripod because it's thick and there's no point to having the tripod in that area. But those places are more of an ambush hunt. Where I just lay in waiting for them to pass by.

TheGDog

WKR
P.S. look around on here.. I did a nice detailed write-up where I compare and contrasted when I bought my ZEISS, trying to pass along the details of the differences I observed to the next guy.

EDIT: Here ya go...

Last edited: