Upgrade Tight Spot?

j3butch

Lil-Rokslider
I’m replacing my bow this season and wondering if I should replace my quiver as well. I have a Tight Spot that I bought in 2018 and wondering if there have been any advancements with a new Tight Spot. Thx.

Yea my hood was starting to separate after 5 years of the epoxy baking in the sun and i sent it in and the reglued it onto a new set of rods and its like new again. they even gave me an extra mounting bracket

oake

Lil-Rokslider
I had a similar hood separation issue.

When I purchased an Atlas I went with a Mathews 4 arrow quiver.

7-Pointers

Lil-Rokslider
Also had to re-glue my hood, easy fix, rock solid subsequently, 11 years out so far. Just recently started taking advantage of the adjustment in position to get even better bow balance.

nphunter

WKR
I also have had one of the original tight spots for 11 years, my son needed a quiver so I ended up putting it on his bow last year and bought a newer one. I personally liked the foam in the hood better than the new rubber piece but they both work flawlessly. I won't buy another quiver for any of my bows, I really don't see a reason to upgrade unless you just want a different color or one that holds more or fewer arrows.