Upgrading from C10x42 to B2 9x45’s

SquirrelyDan

Lil-Rokslider
Just picked up a set of 9x45 B..2’s. And also the Athlon ares 15x45 spotter. Came from a maven C.10x42 and also a Cs1 spotter. Hoping to stay with the B2’s for a few years. For anyone that has the B2’s how do you like them? What is the jump like from the c to the b line ?

HuntNTag

WKR
You will see a big difference (in my opinion) when you go into the B line. It’s a significant step up in quality and FOV.

I have an ares and have compared next to the C spotter. I thought they were pretty close. I still like my Ares a bit more but there wasn’t too much to fuss about there. They are pretty on par

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SquirrelyDan

SquirrelyDan

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome that’s what I have heard. Thanks for confirming. The cs1 just didn’t cut it for me. Was not very sharp and was real dark. Thanks again

If you’re ok with the size and weight of the B2s, you’ll love them. They are big and heavy but the glass is worth every bit of it for me. Some people complain about the narrow depth of field but I don’t mind making small adjustments as I scan, no big deal. I’ve put them side by side with ELs and have no desire to switch.