Upgrading from Vortex Diamondback HD 12x50's and/or Diamondback 8x28's

I'm looking for advice on upgrading from my current binocular set up (Vortex Diamondback HD 12x50 and Diamondback 8x28). I am looking at the Maven B.1 & B.2, Leica Trinovid, and the Zeiss Conquest. I have a Maven CS.1 scope and love it so I assume I'll like the B series even more, but I have also heard great things about Leica and Zeiss... can I make a wrong choice?

ZackP

WKR
If you run bino’s off a tripod, keep in mind the Leica doesn’t accept a stud. You’ll need to strap it. That being said the glass is great in my opinion.

OP
Trout&Buck
@ZackP, thanks for mentioning that the Leica's didn't accept a stud, that was something that I had completely overlooked.

Beendare

WKR
All I can say is you are going to be a real happy camper upgrading.....

Ive been buying glass from Cameraland for over 3 decades....Doug and Neil are THE best source....and they will give you a legit run down of whats best in your budget. I know probably 50 guys that have done the same...in fact the only guys I know that dont are guides getting them at a discount.

And no I dont get a commission or anything...just another happy customer

Fatcamp

WKR
Beendare speaks the truth. Doug is legit and the money I have never regretted money spent upgrading optics.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@gr8fuldoug Do have an estimate when Meopro Airs will be in stock? Those could be a good upgrade for the op as well.
The Airs are behind the original release date. EVERY mfg is way behind on everything.
When I have time I will be doing a post about the state of product delivery, however, since it goes along with this question I will post the following that I got in an email this morning from a different (Not Meopta) mfg.

"Hi Doug,

It is a pity that we cannot meet each other in Las Vegas at SHOT as usual, but unfortunately this accursed Covid emergency has affected our lives in more ways that we can count. In particular, its impact on the industry has been dramatic because my entire production chain in China is currently in shambles and the same goes for my competitors apparently. For your reference, these are the problems I am currently dealing with:

-Factories in China are still subject to multiple restrictions, which are slowing down their production significantly. What previously took 90 days of lead time is now taking 150-180 days. I have placed several orders with my suppliers back in June and I am yet to receive those, go figure.

-Shipping companies have drastically reduced the number of voyages between China and the USA. This is creating huge congestions in every major Chinese port and thus I routinely end up losing another 3-4 weeks in the port with my goods, before I can finally load them onto the first available vessel.

Long story short, getting any given cargo from my suppliers has become a true ordeal. By the time a shipment of riflescopes or spotting scopes is finally received, I can't even cover the backorders that have been piling up. As a result of this situation, my stock has been next to nothing for quite some months already.

Needless to say, the above situation is temporary. I am sure that things will get back to normal eventually and I will therefore be able to replenish my stock as needed."

This is an industry wide issue, in varying degrees, from worldwide mfg facilities. We have been able to keep a decent supply of product on hand as we have been ordering very heavily since last February which has made it so when our suppliers do get product in we too get product in. Some companies we have gone to ordering daily from and others weekly. This is extreme change to when we ordered weekly and monthly.

Just wanted to add some color to the "when will these be in or be released" questions.

The Airs are behind the original release date. EVERY mfg is way behind on everything.
When I have time I will be doing a post about the state of product delivery, however, since it goes along with this question I will post the following that I got in an email this morning from a different (Not Meopta) mfg.

"Hi Doug,

It is a pity that we cannot meet each other in Las Vegas at SHOT as usual, but unfortunately this accursed Covid emergency has affected our lives in more ways that we can count. In particular, its impact on the industry has been dramatic because my entire production chain in China is currently in shambles and the same goes for my competitors apparently. For your reference, these are the problems I am currently dealing with:

-Factories in China are still subject to multiple restrictions, which are slowing down their production significantly. What previously took 90 days of lead time is now taking 150-180 days. I have placed several orders with my suppliers back in June and I am yet to receive those, go figure.

-Shipping companies have drastically reduced the number of voyages between China and the USA. This is creating huge congestions in every major Chinese port and thus I routinely end up losing another 3-4 weeks in the port with my goods, before I can finally load them onto the first available vessel.

Long story short, getting any given cargo from my suppliers has become a true ordeal. By the time a shipment of riflescopes or spotting scopes is finally received, I can't even cover the backorders that have been piling up. As a result of this situation, my stock has been next to nothing for quite some months already.

Needless to say, the above situation is temporary. I am sure that things will get back to normal eventually and I will therefore be able to replenish my stock as needed."

This is an industry wide issue, in varying degrees, from worldwide mfg facilities. We have been able to keep a decent supply of product on hand as we have been ordering very heavily since last February which has made it so when our suppliers do get product in we too get product in. Some companies we have gone to ordering daily from and others weekly. This is extreme change to when we ordered weekly and monthly.

Just wanted to add some color to the "when will these be in or be released" questions.
Thanks for the update. You're the best!