upgrading pellet smoker

I currently have A traeger lil tex and love it but looking to upgrade in size Costco currently has the pro 34 for $799 + tax but decided to look at some other options and came across a good deal for the Camp Chef Pro Lux for $730 out the door online. From the reviews I've read the camp chef appears to be the better smoker. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with both or at least the camp chef.
Thanks

I've been looking into the pellet grill/smoker set up for the last year or so. A few of my buddies have Traegers, a few others gave Green Mountain Grills. After talking to them and reading, I think I'll be picking up a Camp Chef grill. The features and accessories are equal or better to the alternatives, and usually at a better price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
calimarine74
After weighing the options and multiple reviews I am going to go with the campchef I will report back on how it performs.

dsclowers

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Camp Chef and I love it. I looked at the Traegers but I liked the features of the Camp Chef better. The best thing is the little cup on the bottom that collects the ashes. Soooo easy to empty, just turn the cup dump it out and put it back on. No need to take it apart to clean it.

Check out Rec Tec. I think they are king of the pellet grills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk