Uploading photos

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
so what's it gonna cost me to get you to haul a mtn goat for me, if i'm ever lucky enough to draw one in CO?? hahahaha

ceetoo

FNG
For lack of a better spot, hope you don't mind if I test loading a picture here.

DSC_0016.jpg

ceetoo

FNG
That worked well! More pics on more threads coming.. For what it's worth, I loaded the image to Photobucket, then copied the "IMG code" and simply pasted the link.
Cheers,
-c2

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
ceetoo

I had to do some testing myself...figured I should get a thread going for everyone!

Awesome photo brother!

I'm finding it easier to resize the pic and load it right from the computer. Here at work, Photobucket is blocked :(.

This one is 640 x 480.

Attachments

• IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 39
Hit "go advanced"...manage attachments...upload files from computer...browse for the file...upload..submit reply.

I think that you have to make sure that the photo size is a max of 640 x 480, but not completely sure if that is the max size.

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe they will get with tapatalk. It is way easier posting pics from tapatalk.

Is there a way to post directly from my computer and NOT get a thumbnail? Every time I resize and post a photo I get a thumbnail which opens fine but I prefer a bigger picture in the text. I don't want to go through photobucket etc.
Thanks!