UPS on the way!!!

Cant wait to see the reviews and LOTS of pics!! I have to live vicariously through you guys until mid June.

Spoke to the folks at Kifaru yesterday, and they said mine should ship no later than Friday, was originally supposed to ship on the 8th, but apparently there was an issue with the waist belt.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Spoke to the folks at Kifaru yesterday, and they said mine should ship no later than Friday, was originally supposed to ship on the 8th, but apparently there was an issue with the waist belt.

That's probably the one I burnt a hole in:)

I normally don't assemble packs, but we wanted to get them out to everyone as close to their ship date as possible.

Thanks for being patient everyone!

TheRambler

Lil-Rokslider
Still eagerly awaiting the shipping notification email here, hopefully it will come soon, i can hardly stand it. Hope to use it on my trip coming up on 4/18

sk1

WKR
Mine was supposed to go out on the 5th, talked to Angie and was just told they are behind. To make matters worse I received an email for a ups shipment today I had forgot I ordered, lol for 10 min I thought it was my frame until I saw it was coming from Alabama.

edg1967

WKR
I just got a call from Aron...my Bikini will ship today! I had to talk in code when he called because my wife was in the other room and didn't know I ordered it. I had a little explaining to do & it will probably cost me a Coach purse or two now.

sab

Lil-Rokslider
Just make sure it's a KU Coach purse, and you can use it, too! ;)

Scott

edg1967

WKR
I just got an email notification that it will be here on the 16th along with a Woobie and a few other toys. I will probably have to take the day off so I can intercept the driver before my wife sees what all I got. I sold my Duplex a few months ago when I ordered this, but am now wondering if I should have kept it as I don't know how the Bikini will handle a Lone Wolf Treestand.

Lawnboi

WKR
Has anyone gotten their HC 4800 yet?

Mine was supposed to ship the 8th, I was told late next week to expect it to ship. Still patiently waiting

Has anyone gotten their HC 4800 yet?

Mine was supposed to ship the 8th, I was told late next week to expect it to ship. Still patiently waiting

When you guys get these you really need to post several picks of you wearing the packs for all of us drooling out here on the web.

Lawnboi

WKR
When you guys get these you really need to post several picks of you wearing the packs for all of us drooling out here on the web.

That's why I asked :) id like to see the size with someone wearing it.

After seeing some of these highlander packs it makes me second guess my coyote decision, no turning back now though

mtbshark

WKR
Woohoo got tracking number today.
Looks like I am going to be a porch monkey all day on the 16th!

but should i be concerned that the ups info says it is 2.0lbs?!?!

Last edited:

WV Dan

FNG
I've got no notification yet, my 7000 ci HC in highlander/bikini frame was supposed to have shipped on the 5th. I'm not in a rush though--ya can't rush perfection (BTW it's a black frame for all the fashion minded =-)