UPS on the way!!!

Shrek

WKR
WV Dan , you did use the Rokslide members code !? It puts you to the front of the line. You get in front of everyone but friends of Patrick and other Rokslide members . I can't remember where it's posted but if you search you will find it. It's posted where Aron posted all his personal scouting information and kill sites from the last five years.

JK

cmeier117

WKR
I've got no notification yet, my 7000 ci HC in highlander/bikini frame was supposed to have shipped on the 5th. I'm not in a rush though--ya can't rush perfection (BTW it's a black frame for all the fashion minded =-)

It is worth the wait. They are slammed I am sure! Aron is too good of a salesman and their sewing department can't keep up. ;)

6t4nova

WKR
The Elk Sleeper.. I mean Reaper finally finished mine :) just picked it up. Now I get to go hike around tomorrow am looking for turkeys and show it off to everyone out there chasing the birds. Ha!

Can't wait to get this thing loaded up.

WV Dan

FNG
Davinjax---for real? I am new around here and just learning the site. I had the good pleasure of a 30 minute conversation with Aron prior to my order. He didn't mention a code. Maybe I'll get it a week from Monday, my B-Day and--ugh--Earth Day.

Shrek

WKR
WV Dan ,The JK for just kidding was way down on the bottom :) I would love to know how many guys searched for that thread :D. I'm not kidding when I say I hope your pack gets to you soon though.

WV Dan

FNG
WV Dan ,The JK for just kidding was way down on the bottom :) I would love to know how many guys searched for that thread :D. I'm not kidding when I say I hope your pack gets to you soon though.

See now you guys have me paranoid, I'm ashamed to post anything---JK. Seriously I've already learned a lot from this forum and hope to put it to good use soon.