UPS on the way!!!

Just got an email conformation from UPS, my DT1 Bikini frame has shipped and will be here on Thursday! Hope the driver doesn't mind getting a hug. They deliver about the same time every day, I will probably be in front of the house in a lawn chair waiting. Sorry if I sound kinda excited!:)

jherald

WKR
Just dont say "i love you, man" when he shows up he might run away before he can deliver it to you!

Slim Jim

WKR
When was your actual ship date? Mine is the 15th but Angie said it might be a week late. I'm getting excited as well

OP
ORbowhunter869
I had an April 8 ship date. Jherald--no prob there! It is a female driver and she's really cute!! LOL

You should love your new pack. It is the most comfortable pack frame/suspension I believe Kifaru has ever made to date!!

cmeier117

WKR
That is an awesome combo! I love the DT1 bag, I just ordered the Bikini and Highcamp bag today. I bet over time the more popular bag will be the DT1.

jherald

WKR
I ordered a DT1 and Duplex frame a week ago. Bit the bullet and finally got a Kifaru after many long conversations with Aron. 3 more weeks and i'm going to be running it hard.

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
I am really hoping that they are on track with the ship dates, mine was supposed to be 8 April also but I still haven't heard anything...
when did you get your tracking number email?

OP
ORbowhunter869
Tim, I got the UPS # about 1:30. I am really looking forward to getting this pack on and hitting the trail. I have had alot of different packs over the years, and never thot I would spend a thousand bucks for a backpack. But after seeing the packs firsthand at Kifaru last week I know I will have no regrets. I talked with Aron several times and he was awesome in helping me get set up with the right setup for my kind of hunting. I ordered all Highlander and was eyeballing a Highcamp in Coyote the other day. This frame opens up so many different options. Oh warning...going into the shop is dangerous, getting to see all the accessories first hand gets your head spinning about how and when am I going to order that!!

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
My ship date on my DT1 was today and I didn't hear anything. I don't mind if it's late because I'm too busy to mess with it anyhow. Just so it shows up in time to wear it a few times and get it dialed in before about September 15th. I'm excited about it but it's turkey time for me, not elk time.

sk1

WKR
My ship date was the 5th. No word yet, i will call tomorrow just to see if they have a new estimate

TheRambler

Lil-Rokslider
My date was 4/1, but still hasn't been shipped. Tried calling but was just told 'it should be soon'. I ordered the highcamp 7k and bikini in foilage

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
I agree, when I ordered mine in dec i already had an order in for a dt1. I stopped and visited with Aron on my way back to Grand Junction and got to spend several hours playing wih his prototype... I am very impressed and as always he and Patrick are very helpful and fun to visit wit!
it has just been a long few months waiting...

Rackmastr

WKR
Awesome stuff!!!

I've got a DT1 and a couple accessories on order. Shipping date is May 2nd. I've got a grizzly bear hunt that I'm leaving on the 15th for, so it will be interesting to see if it gets here in time to come along on the hunt or not!

Awesome stuff!!!

I've got a DT1 and a couple accessories on order. Shipping date is May 2nd. I've got a grizzly bear hunt that I'm leaving on the 15th for, so it will be interesting to see if it gets here in time to come along on the hunt or not!

Rackmastr, whrere are you headed on your Griz hunt?