USA Gear Companies

Looking for companies that have it all. USA Made, great customer service, high quality products...

What are your guys’ top 3 or 4?

And what is your favorite thing/product about them?

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Check out Gulch Gear for camo. Made in US, small outfit, easy to get ahold of the owner. Sources everything he can from the US, and also has complete pricing info for what it costs him to make his gear. Its cheaper than some made in Asia.

IN_Varmntr

Lil-Rokslider
Check out Gulch Gear for camo. Made in US, small outfit, easy to get ahold of the owner. Sources everything he can from the US, and also has complete pricing info for what it costs him to make his gear. Its cheaper than some made in Asia.

Awesome, thank you. I ordered a couple of their baseball hats to try. I'm hot-headed (literally) and have issue keeping my noggin from sweating, even with mesh panel hats. I like their camo patterns too.

I have stuff from the following companies:
Kramer Designs: Granite Peak tripod for ultralight. His bino tower is really nice too.
Outdoorsmans: I have a bunch of their USA made stuff
Alaska Guide Creations: my current bino carrier.
Really Right Stuff: best tripod [period]
Danner Boots: I love the Thorofare as alternative to China/Italian imports.
Darn Tough: socks (best I’ve used yet)
VIAM Outdoors: quilt and shelter
MSR: 🇺🇸Windburner and 🇺🇸Reactor stoves are made in USA unlike the 🇨🇳Jetboil
MSR Dromedry Bags: 🇺🇸
Gold Ring Leupold: ”largely” made in USA
Duckworth Co.: my wife and I each have one of their “wool cloud” vests. They seem nice and they have a line of US made stuff that would be intriguing for the hunter.
Nalgene: I have a bunch of bottles going back 30+ years. There new lightweight bottles are nice.

Here on Rokslide, I highly recommend:
Pods8 for making custom stuff, he does stitch work, look him up or send a PM. I’ve purchased a couple nalgene pockets for mine and a buddy’s packs. Top quality work and good price.
LivetohundID makes custom rails and ARCA plates. I have one of his titanium plates, top notch and priced right.

Last edited:

mtnkid85

WKR
Not really “gear” but I was needing a pair of flip flops and was pissed that my go to Chacos are all Chinese now. I found Okabashi, they have a more substantial sole like the Chacos... But they are made in the USA!

ben.beyer1

FNG
Classified Approved
I have stuff from the following companies:
Kramer Designs: Granite Peak tripod for ultralight. His bino tower is really nice too.
Outdoorsmans: I have a bunch of their USA made stuff
Alaska Guide Creations: my current bino carrier.
Really Right Stuff: best tripod [period]
Danner Boots: I love the Thorofare as alternative to China/Italian imports.
Darn Tough: socks (best I’ve used yet)
VIAM Outdoors: quilt and shelter
MSR: Windburner and Reactor stoves are made in USA unlike the Jetboil
MSR Dromedry Bags:
Gold Ring Leupold: ”largely” made in USA
Duckworth Co.: my wife and I each have one of their “wool cloud” vests. They seem nice and they have a line of US made stuff that would be intriguing for the hunter.
Nalgene: I have a bunch of bottles going back 30+ years. There new lightweight bottles are nice.

Here on Rokslide, I highly recommend:
Pods8 for making custom stuff, he does stitch work, look him up or send a PM. I’ve purchased a couple nalgene pockets for mine and a buddy’s packs. Top quality work and good price.
LivetohundID makes custom rails and ARCA plates. I have one of his titanium plates, top notch and priced right.

Great info, thank you for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really “gear” but I was needing a pair of flip flops and was pissed that my go to Chacos are all Chinese now. I found Okabashi, they have a more substantial sole like the Chacos... But they are made in the USA!
My family (wife, kids and grandkids) all have okabashi flips. They are inexpensive and carried in quite a few stores as well as available online. https://www.allamericanclothing.com/made-in-usa/footwear.html

Chaco still has their custom sandals that are “Assembled“ in USA. They are pricey, but so well built I get a few seasons out of them. https://www.chacos.com/US/en/customizable-men's-z-2-sandal/22586M.htmlimage.jpg

rickywhit

FNG
I believe Hill People Gear is made in the USA. I'm not sure about all of the components and buckles though.

I do know that their customer service is top notch.