USA Gear Companies

Logan80

Lil-Rokslider
I try to buy American made whenever possible. Below are some companies I've done business with.

American Veteran owned and American Made hunting gear.

American Veteran owned and made by mostly women in disadvantaged countries. Lots of money donated to educating those women and children and trying to change their lives through education.

I've worn these boots for a long time for hunting. In my experience they are great for the price point. They have a few USA made options.

These are made right here in Washington State. They can get pricey but they will make custom fitted boots for work or field use. Unfortunately their new line of "hunting" style boots are made in Europe, but I'm sure they are still quite good.

This company just makes general clothing items for the most part, but they are American Made. I've bought a couple items and the quality seems pretty good. The prices aren't bad either.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
What defines a USA Gear Company?
Made in the USA, but with foreign "components"?
Or 100% American made with American Components?

Personally, I am ok with a mix, as I would like to see American manufacturing capacity grow.

I added the companies discussed below; please fact check the list as needed. I might have missed one or two.

Qualifications: How about: Majority of products (not just one or two) are American Manufactured?
In other words list companies that are focused on this, not just a product or two. ??

List of Companies:
Kifaru
FHF
Spott Hogg
Gulch Gear
Western Mountaineering
Buck Knives (most products)
Ironwill
Kudupoint
Seek Outside
Nalgene
Outdoorsman (some products?)
Okabashi
Hill People Gear
Montana Black Gold
Farm to Feet
Rocky Boots
White Boots
All American Clothing
T&K Hunting Gear
Exo Mountain Gear

superjo

FNG
I have stuff from the following companies:
Kramer Designs: Granite Peak tripod for ultralight. His bino tower is really nice too.
Outdoorsmans: I have a bunch of their USA made stuff
Alaska Guide Creations: my current bino carrier.
Really Right Stuff: best tripod [period]
Danner Boots: I love the Thorofare as alternative to China/Italian imports.
Darn Tough: socks (best I’ve used yet)
VIAM Outdoors: quilt and shelter
MSR: 🇺🇸Windburner and 🇺🇸Reactor stoves are made in USA unlike the 🇨🇳Jetboil
MSR Dromedry Bags: 🇺🇸
Gold Ring Leupold: ”largely” made in USA
Duckworth Co.: my wife and I each have one of their “wool cloud” vests. They seem nice and they have a line of US made stuff that would be intriguing for the hunter.
Nalgene: I have a bunch of bottles going back 30+ years. There new lightweight bottles are nice.

Here on Rokslide, I highly recommend:
Pods8 for making custom stuff, he does stitch work, look him up or send a PM. I’ve purchased a couple nalgene pockets for mine and a buddy’s packs. Top quality work and good price.
LivetohundID makes custom rails and ARCA plates. I have one of his titanium plates, top notch and priced right.
Thanks for the info, really appreciate this

Frito

Lil-Rokslider
SPEC-OPS BRAND.
Extremely well made, fully USA made and sourced. There stuff has been in the sandbox since 2003, in most cases they survive several deployments and then get carried every day afterward.

I just bought a pair of these
sandals for my wife as a substitute for Crocs. So far we are very impressed and I’m ordering some more pair for the kids and to use as backpacking camp shoes. They are very light and comfortable.

Might not be what you were thinking or asking for but kong coolers and grizzly coolers are both made in the Midwest! I think pelican is made in the us as well but can’t confirm right now.