Use of Sponsors products

KHNC

WKR
Curious if it makes a difference on what products you use? I try to support RS sponsors if the product is a good one. What products do most of you use from site supporters?

I have gotten some great use out of several. Here is my list from what i can remember.

Seek Outside- Unaweep and Peregrine packs- Both have been terrific!
T.A.G.S BOMB kit- worked flawless on 3 elk and 5 deer. Still in good condition
OnX maps- Best app ive ever paid for!
Train To Hunt- fun competition in the off season
Kryptek- Great gear and i love the patterns
Kifaru- only the gun bearer, not really a fan of the packs, gun bearer is awesome
Vortex Optics- I think they are site supporter. Razor HD binos, Viper HSLR and various other scopes
Christensen Arms- Classic Carbon , love it . but im not the best LR shooter
Mountain Tough Fitness- love the 12 week mountain hunt program

Im sure i will think of a few others, but its a start anyway. lol

What are some of your favorites?

WoolyBugger

Lil-Rokslider
I think the only one this forum has influenced me to use is Black Ovis since they offer a discount for members.. although I use a lot of sponsor products most of them I used before joining and some I didn't know were sponsors

I use a lot of products from companies that happen to be supporters. I'm not even sure who all are supporters. From what was mentioned above I have spent a small fortune on Sitka, Kifaru, Vortex, Onx, Nikon, Christensen Arms (MPR), and more. I also have bought from Pods8

BlackOvis- Ordered some Sitka stuff for my wife through them, and an OV bino harness for myself. Got good deals and quick shipping.

Camera Land NY- Bought a Promaster XC525C. Fantastic price and good guys.

Camofire- A few different things, and even returned something. Never had an issue, and even had good conversations with customer service.

Exo Mtn Gear- Helped my Dad order a 3500 last year. He loves it, and packed out a quarter of my brother’s bull last year. They were even able to get him a military discount.

goHUNT- Have used the Insider trial before, and ordered a Marsupial gear bino and rangefinder harness. Also saw Brando and Lorenzo in Colorado last year during 3rd rifle.

Kifaru- Bought a DT2 in 2014, well before I was a member of Rokslide. Very happy with it, and the accessories I’ve bought more recently.

Maven- Got my wife a pair of 10x42 C1s. Very impressive for the price but I don’t love them personally. Met the guys at the Denver ISE this January and enjoyed them and their B-series.

MtnOps- My wife wanted to order some protein powder from them, so we did. I’m indifferent to their products as a whole.

OnX- Have used their products for years. I rely heavily on OnX for a handful of hunts due to boundary issues.

Outdoor Vision- Ordered an OV bino harness through BlackOvis. I have tried many bino harnesses and this one is my favorite by quite a stretch.

Outdoorsmans- I lived in Phoenix for a couple years and spent a lot of time there testing out optics. Bought a pistol grip and love it. Had great experiences with these guys. Met Mark and thanked him for his service.

Phone Skope- Bought one last year and rely on it. Helped me capture the kill shot on my Colorado rifle bull this year while I was hunting alone. Hunting solo during rifle I hate not knowing where I hit, and having the Phone Skope helps with that tremendously. Luckily this time my bull dropped but I would have known either way.

S&S Archery- Have used their expertise on lightweight tripod setups, but haven’t actually bought anything. Always a great conversation with these guys.

Sitka- Have a Jetstream jacket and Timberline pants. My favorite late season set.

Trial153

WKR
My list is too long to type. This site has the sponsors anywhere. I Thought Bean outdoors was also a sooner on here? I might be missing him on that list...any way I have made a couple purchases. (bow sights) from him and the prices and service were excellent

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bought a stone glacier pack from 1shot gear, a couple Sitka accessories, vortex binoculars, many little things from camofire.

Honestly if skre hadn’t hooked up with Rokslide I don’t think I would have given them a thought. Too many options out there to keep up with. Glad they did and I like their products and customer service.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
My list is too long to type. This site has the sponsors anywhere. I Thought Bean outdoors was also a sooner on here? I might be missing him on that list...any way I have made a couple purchases. (bow sights) from him and the prices and service were excellent

Yes, Bean is a current sponsor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
EXO and FL as a direct result of them being sponsors as well as satisfied users here. Cameraland was a recent purchase but CL and Doug are well known to the shooting sports which I used to participate in. Use Vortex as well which is known all over.

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Forgot about Black Ovis and Camofire. spent some money there too over the years.

Keith

FNG
Have purchached items from the following sponsors.
Blackovis, Cameraland, Camofire, onX, Maven, GoHunt, Christensen arms, First Lite, Kenetrek, Ironwill, Leica, Sitka, 1 Shot gear, and watch/listen to Randy Newberg. My future purchases will also include other sponsors which include S&S archery, Schnee’s, Tyto Knives, Kifaru, Swarovski, Phone skope and hopefully some more. I hope my wife never sees this...

16Bore

WKR
Not in the least. If I like it, I buy it. Walmart to First Lite.....