Use of Sponsors products

tdhanses

WKR
I always go to the sponsors first unless it is something I need fast then I go to the closest retailer in town that has it. I would say the closest retailer gets maybe .5% of my business.

JWP58

WKR
No. I try to avoid anything affiliated with bha, and other "entities". Doesn't always workout, because if it works that's what matters most.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I think the only one this forum has influenced me to use is Black Ovis since they offer a discount for members.. although I use a lot of sponsor products most of them I used before joining and some I didn't know were sponsors

We also have 10% off for members using code: ROK10

We have a Price Match Guaruntee so if you happen to find a better deal we'll always match it!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Camera land and black ovis. I think the rokslide staff have costed me more money than the site sponsors with all the gear reviews

I know what you mean. I read all the reviews and it pisses me off when I think I’m good then see something that might be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This site just seems to spend my money for me. Everything reviewed here or talked about I seem to investigate. So yes lots of the sponsors and lots of the unique products showcased in the reviews.

OV, EXO, First Lite, Leica, Tag Bags, Sig, Vortex....