WTB Used Fly Rod???

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Not at all a Fly Fishing nerd...but am getting out more often with a recent relocation. Snapped the tip of my rod this morning. It's under warranty, but think it will be a bit of turn around. Was hoping to fish....like this weekend and rest of summer.

Wanted to see if any of the UberElite guys have mid priced rods they graduated from.....still sitting in the corner somewhere.

Somewhere between an Eagle Claw and custom osage orange reel seats. Maybe a blue collar priced Reddington or similar?

My semi Pro buddy giggled when he asked me "What kinda rod are your wanting". My reply was "Is there anything OTHER than 9ft 5 wt"?

And that's about where I am at.....a 2 or 4 pc 4 or 5 wt rod. 9 would be better.

gargra03

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If your still looking I have a orvis that has been my spare for awhile. I believe it's a Clearwater but I can double check. It's a 2 peice, 8 ft 5weight.

Stalker69

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two older bamboo rods, not sure any one fishes them any more but they are just sitting in the closet.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I don’t have one to sell but moonshine rods and st croix both make some nice affordable options, I’ve been hitting it hard this summer with an 8wt moonshine.

Stalker69

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, are you using the midnight special by chance ? I have been looking at getting a moonshine but they never have them when I check there sight. ( 7 weight for carp) Would love to hear what you think of the rod ?