Sold Used Scarpa Zodiac Tech GTX -- Size 44 -- $125 OBO - TYD

Status
Not open for further replies.

7layerburrito

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Fellas, these are USED. Like, I used them on a sheep hunt. So on the downside, they've had some life taken out of them. On the upside, they've got lots of tread left, were stiff and dry the entire time, and the guy who was wearing them killed a 39.75" Dall ram. What if it's the shoes? I'm just guessing that at a retail price of 380 bucks, these have 125 dollars worth of use left in them. You be the judge! This is OBO situation. Shipping included.

IMG_4251.jpeg

Why am I getting rid of these boots if I liked them so much that I brought them as my only boots to Alaska? Well, it turns out I'm a 44.5 as I already bought a pair of the Zodiac (not) Techs, the more flexible, not as technical little brother to these.

I love these boot but I'm right up against the end of them when coming down the steep stuff and I'm pretty sure my two big toes are recruiting the other eight in a class-action lawsuit against me.

I'm going to turn around buy another pair of these for steep elk/goat/sheep stuff. They're waterproof, tough as nails, stiff as hell, and weight about as much as two pairs of Nike basketball shoes. They don't come up super high on your ankle, but if you're actually considering buying these, you're probably the type of guy who already knows that these are for you and you're looking to just put another pair in the closet.

Again, I think I'm pricing these aggressively but you be the judge -- I won't be offended by offers. Just want them to get some use while there is still use to be gotten out of them.

IMG_4253.jpegIMG_4252.jpegIMG_4254.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.