Using OnX in Garmin InReach Explorer

Hey guys,

I recently bought the Garmin Inreach Explorer (the bigger one). I am wanting to download all my data (waypoints etc) from Google Earth, OnX & GoHunt Maps Beta to my Inreach. How does one do this? Also, I remember it used to be when you were hunting a particular area/state, you would buy an actual physical chip from OnX and install it on your Garmin. Do people still do that? I'll be running OnX on my smart phone, but would be nice to have it all dialed in on my Inreach as well. Please let me know how you sync up your OnX data etc with your Inreach, thanks! Also, not saying I'm doing this, but theoretically could two guys hunting together access/use one OnX account, or do they both NEED their own. Thanks again for the help!

muddydogs

WKR
The only Inreach that will take a chip is the 66i.

I assume you have the Explorer + as its bigger then the Delorme Explorer model?

If you have waypoints in the Earthmate app on your phone they should also link to your explore account online, other waypoints, tracks and routes from other map sources can be exported via KML files then imported into your explore web site. Once the info is all imported hook your inreach up to your computer and run the Inreach sync app.