UT once in a lifetime tag!

Ater winning the lottery last year and drawing a NM desert sheep tag it appears that my luck is holding. My CC got hit for one of these UT tags, I just don't know which one as they all cost the same. All had less than 1% odds!!!

1. Desert sheep
2. Rocky Mt bighorn
3. Mt. Goat
4. Moose
5. Bison

I can't wait for the email to show up....hopefully sometime this week!

shaun

WKR
Ater winning the lottery last year and drawing a NM desert sheep tag it appears that my luck is holding. My CC got hit for one of these UT tags, I just don't know which one as they all cost the same. All had less than 1% odds!!!

1. Desert sheep
2. Rocky Mt bighorn
3. Mt. Goat
4. Moose
5. Bison

I can't wait for the email to show up....hopefully sometime this week!

Congrats! When did card get hit? I was under assumption I struck out this year

OP
B
Card was hit on Wed and I found out Fri afternoon. Needless to say I didn't get any work done on Friday!

It's a great feeling just knowing you have drawn. Can't wait to find out what it was you drew.

bradb

WKR
Dang man I keep hoping your going to tell me which on e you drew instead of me hoping on your threads and telling you I already found out I drew the Willard nanny mt goat tag!

sneek-ee

WKR
Dang man I keep hoping your going to tell me which on e you drew instead of me hoping on your threads and telling you I already found out I drew the Willard nanny mt goat tag!

brad, you from utah? or did you draw a non res tag?
You'll have a heck of a fun hunt... you a bowhunter? that'd be the way to go up there!

tstowater

WKR
And you didn't win the $590 Million lottery? That's beyond awesome. Good luck on the hunt.