UT PINE VALLEY MULIES

swampdog

FNG
No. I'm in st. George, so it's not something I'm stuck on. I've hunted with buddies west of enterprise in years past. Thought I'd try bumblebee as someone I know lives there and put me on some deer before the season started. Talked to another hunter while I was getting more arrows cut at sportsmans today that said the heat has changed all their patterns. Hes been studying his trail cams and seen all their activity in the area he hunts has been at night. I'm willing to put the work in and hike where I need to, just dont want to keep going back if that's a bad idea and dont know where to go from here.

Any luck? I'll be up there in a couple weeks with the early rifle tag, will be my first time in the unit

I've been out many times over the last few years and never seen 1. Been out a number of times in the last week in new areas. Didnt see or hear 1. Went out yesterday with some buddies to an area I've never been. Asked about rattlesnakes. They said they've never seen one there. We split up when we got to the area and when we met back up on of the guys said I jinxed them by asking. He came across this guy just a few feet in front of him.
<best Aussie accent> Oh that's a beautiful sheila right there

During archery. I spend a lot more time out during archery. Have not seen one later on that I can remember.
Thanks. I intend to hunt that unit in a couple years during rifle season.

I am not afraid of them but it is helpful to know when they are around

I appreciate the heads up