Utah antelope advice/opinions

JasonWi

WKR
Hello:

I've been researching Utah and was hoping someone might have suggestions on unit(s) to consider/avoid that might be getting positive feedback from years prior instead of what's currently happening in the unit(s).

I have 11 points going into this seasons drawing and I realize UT isn't considered a trophy state, since I'm already applying for other species there and antelope are one of my favorite animals to hunt and eat I decided to build points along the way

When looking at Gohunt, Toprut I realize I'm starting to get close to the top of the heap for archery tags points wise -- I really don't know if waiting and chasing the perceived "top tier" units if I might be overlooking a wonderful time in a unit I might be able to draw now. My goals are simply to have a fun hunt without a ton of hunting competition and the opportunity to sit water and potentially shoot a mid 70s buck.

I'd appreciate any information via PM's or email. Thank you in advance anyone willing to help me out.

Jason

Hunt West

FNG
Hey Jason, I was in the same exact position last year. This year I drew an archery antelope tag in Utah and am excited to go prior to heading to Idaho for elk. The unit I drew with 12 NR points is Nine Mile, Antro Myton Bench. Stat looked pretty good to me, so I will know this year first hand.