Utah Archery Elk

Segan

FNG
I took this bull with my bow at 38 yards. I wasn't very happy with my shot, but the bull went 40-50 yards and layed down I finished him off in his bed.[video=vimeo;52308712]http://vimeo.com/52308712[/video]
Let's see if this works.

OP
S

Segan

FNG
I was alone and had the video camera on my tripod. As you can see I had to move it as far as I could to get him in the view. Kind of crumy footage but it was the best I could do alone.

DEW

Lil-Rokslider
Video looks good to me for being the hunter and camera man.. Congrats on a nice elk and thanks for sharing.. DEW

SDHNTR

WKR
That was cool. I admire the dedication it takes to get vids like this. I've had killer tags in the past and there is no way I would risk not getting a shot in order to get it on video. Impressive that you are willing to take that risk, and it worked out! Great job.

OP
S

Segan

FNG
IMG_0040.jpgThanks guys, It was a fun hunt. I had posted a picture of him on the elk forum a while ago just thought i'd post another here. IMG_0042.jpg

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
Wonderful bull and footage. Something to be proud of for sure. Congrats on a great hunt and a great bull!