Utah Doe Down

270quest

WKR
Was a quick fun trip...8 hour drive from Boise, checked in to the comfort inn in Filmore and went out scouting last night - antelope everywhere. Saw at least 15 different bucks and around 50 total goats...

Killed her within the first hour this morning (although the does were far more skittish than expected and took a bit of a stalk) loaded up and just got back home. Fun hunt and I hope to draw the trophy Buck tag down there sometime - could have killed two bucks within 200 yards that were both pushing 80”.

Old reliable 139 scenar Dropped her at 206 yards...Killing bullets...

image hosting

Fitzwho

WKR
There’s usually two hunt in each unit. First is the first two weeks of August. The second in October. At least in the San Rafael (North Cleveland and Mounds Reef).

Drove by SR Mounds many, many times back and forth between home and Logan back in the day...

Great place to hunt prongy's.

Fitzwho

WKR
Had mine in the cooler by 11:00am Friday morning. I was solo and it was already hot, so didn't waste any time taking pictures.

Saw way more bucks than does. Looked at a few decent bucks, but no really nice ones. In just the one morning I looked at 30+ antelope at the least.