Utah draw charges

gribble21

FNG
Only one hit so far. Hopefully more will come through today.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

brad407210

Lil-Rokslider
After pulling a really hard to draw NM deer tag on top of the CO elk and MT deer trips my wife had agreed to for the fall, with a 3 week old daughter at home I may be the only person praying my card doesn't get hit, pretty sure this means that goat tag will be coming my way soon!

cgasner1

WKR
I pulled Fillmore late muzzy any one with some info in the unit I didn’t research Utah very hard with it being such a Hail Mary a pm would be great since it is a general rifle unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgasner1

WKR
At what point will it go from a card hit to official on the website

TauPhi111

WKR
I got hit for general deer. First time hunting Utah and taking my brother who lives i SLC on his first hunt. I'm trying really hard to make it a good one for him so he gets the bug.

Jacack

WKR
My card got hit Monday night, I put in for central mountains, manti archery but really didn't expect anything only holding 10 points but guess I got a random.

If anyone has any info on the unit they are willing to share by pm I would be greatly appreciated

golfbum

WKR
I lucked out and drew a Vernon LE archery tag.....

I live close to the unit but have not spent any time looking at it.

super excited and if anyone has info I’m always interested in hearing people’s thoughts!

OP
T
I lucked out and drew a Vernon LE archery tag.....

I live close to the unit but have not spent any time looking at it.

super excited and if anyone has info I’m always interested in hearing people’s thoughts!
Sweet, thats a great tag. I used to live on the church farm out there. I got to see a lot of big bucks as we were moving cattle and checking water. But that was a couple decades ago so I probably dont have much helpful info for you.

Kal-Elk

Lil-Rokslider
Deer. It's not a highly sought after unit, just one by my friend's place.

Just got the email though, unsucessful.

Zew

FNG
Been hit twice now, spot and stalk bear and now general deer muzzy. Should be a fun combo!

cgasner1

WKR
Any idea when tags will show up in the mail box?