Utah draw charges

Upcountry

Lil-Rokslider
After hunting general archery tags over there for a few years I pulled what looks to be a decent tag in the West Desert West(aka Deep Creek) Late Muzzleloader tag. From last years numbers it looks like there are only 5 tags during this season, with the general season there having ended, so I won't have crowds to worry about, which is always a plus! I've never hunted deer past the end of October, so I'm looking forward to that, as well as checking out a new mountain range! The new muzzleloader has it's work cut out for it, as I drew a Muzzy Cow Elk, and Muzzy Antelope here in NV as well!!!

sneaky

"DADDY"
Any idea when tags will show up in the mail box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Longer than usual because of staffing shortages in all state's game departments. Nevada is running behind on getting out regular licenses, not even counting the tags that were drawn after that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
T
After hunting general archery tags over there for a few years I pulled what looks to be a decent tag in the West Desert West(aka Deep Creek) Late Muzzleloader tag. From last years numbers it looks like there are only 5 tags during this season, with the general season there having ended, so I won't have crowds to worry about, which is always a plus! I've never hunted deer past the end of October, so I'm looking forward to that, as well as checking out a new mountain range! The new muzzleloader has it's work cut out for it, as I drew a Muzzy Cow Elk, and Muzzy Antelope here in NV as well!!!
Thats awesome. I hunt that range every year for deer, spike or cow elk. In my opinion it isnt much of a trophy area though the occasional bruiser is pulled out of there. But the area itself is a trophy to me. I have hunted for doe and elk past October and never saw another hunter on either of those. Congrats on all those Muzzy tags. I will be interested to hear how your deep creek hunt goes.