Utah Draw Results 2021

robie

WKR
First time applying in Utah. Do they hit CCs first, then post results later on the website? Not that I expect to draw anything...
Just curious why did you hop in the utah system?

Other than general deer is the worst game in the country.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

slobow

FNG
Just curious why did you hop in the utah system?

Other than general deer is the worst game in the country.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Robie, I wont answer for him but Utah has some of the greatest elk, mulies, opportunities available. Not everyone holds out for a Henrys tag. In addition if you are counting pennies at this point you are going to be disappointed with every state and its increase in applicants. Good luck to those lucky enough to draw a special Utah tag!

UtahJimmy

WKR
Just a lonely GS deer charge for us so far.

My buddy did draw San Juan archery elk, so that'll be a fun time!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nobody

WKR
All our camp has gotten so far is 5/6 general deer tags. Nothing else yet...

sneaky

"DADDY"
Robie, I wont answer for him but Utah has some of the greatest elk, mulies, opportunities available. Not everyone holds out for a Henrys tag. In addition if you are counting pennies at this point you are going to be disappointed with every state and its increase in applicants. Good luck to those lucky enough to draw a special Utah tag!
General elk hunting in Utah sucks, don't spread lies. The any bull units get hammered with pressure. If you draw an LE tag, it's different, but you still have to deal with spike and cow hunters til the last week of your hunt. There's some great deer in Utah, but to say they have some of the best opportunities available just isn't true. And while everyone was railing against Idaho for raising NR prices, Utah beat them to the punch. Congrats to everyone who drew, good luck this fall.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk