Utah Draw Results 2021

greaseywater

Lil-Rokslider
First time applying in Utah. Do they hit CCs first, then post results later on the website? Not that I expect to draw anything...

UtahJimmy

WKR
They send out the emails a few days after the CC hits, not the end of the month. Last year emails were sent in the 15th, 13th year before, and 11th year before that. I suspect we'll have emails next Monday if they start hitting cards this Thursday/Friday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nobody

WKR
2019 (the last year I drew out, I've gone 3 years without a general season muzzleloader deer tag for craps sake), my card got hit for my Limited Entry elk tag on the 13th, email didn't come until the 22nd. So no, not the END of the month, but it was longer than the next 2 days. It also depends on how many days they take to go through all the entire draw process. They have a "pecking order" comprising OIAL, LE, and then General Season. Within each of those, they draw different "pools" within each draw at different points. It's a several day process for the whole thing, so it also depends on which tag you draw. For example, if you draw in the first pool for the first once-in-a-lifetime species they draw for, your card will get hit on day one of the draw process. But you don't get the email until all species and all pools have been gone through and drawn for, in case you also draw for the last general season tag in the last point pool they draw. That whole process could theoretically take a week to complete, so you may sit on a pending charge for a little while before getting the official confirmation. Then, they send out confirmation emails to everybody once all draws are finished.

Not sure how different it is for non residents.

Got a hit for $40!

Looks like all I drew is my general season archery deer tag and I’m perfectly happy with that.

Well I got charged for LE deer. I applied for the Henrys muzzy tag. 😲

Also got charged for a LE elk tag for the wife.

Came just in time to withdraw my WY elk app. The last year has been good to me.
congratulations my friend! That will be an incredible time! The hunt gods smile on you.