Utah draw results

muddydogs

WKR
Yep a bunch of elk tag hits last night and early this morning. My card was hit when I checked at 530 this morning. Utahwildlife.net forum has multiple posts of guys getting elk and a few bison tags.

muddydogs

WKR
Card hits usually are strung out for almost a week, so if ya haven’t seen a charge yet, don’t lose hope. I got hit for general deer last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really. Most the CC hits happen in the first day or two, after that a person might get a hit a few days later but that seems to be because someone turned in a tag and they were next in line. Not sure with tomorrow being Sunday and Mothers day if the CC hits could go into Monday but from the traffic on the Utah forum and guys posting about hits for deer, elk and bison I would say the bulk of the draw is done and most the waiting at this point is on CC company's getting around to processing the pending notifications.

CorbLand

WKR
Got hit today for a general deer tag...now is it archery or muzzleloader, that is the question.

IdahoHntr

WKR
Not really. Most the CC hits happen in the first day or two, after that a person might get a hit a few days later but that seems to be because someone turned in a tag and they were next in line. Not sure with tomorrow being Sunday and Mothers day if the CC hits could go into Monday but from the traffic on the Utah forum and guys posting about hits for deer, elk and bison I would say the bulk of the draw is done and most the waiting at this point is on CC company's getting around to processing the pending notifications.

I didn’t get hit for a guaranteed draw general deer tag last year till the 14th and I’m not the only one I know who got hit then. People started getting hits on the 9th. It’s probably more of a bank issue than when the DNR initiated the charge, but charges are usually strung out over 4-5 days in my experience.

lif

WKR
Daughter drew a deer tag they charged sometime last night. I wasn't sure how capital one would be but people have been getting charged

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
I went online and setup an online access for my Cabela’s card. Once I did that I could find the pending charge for my sons deer tag. Happy daddy on mother’ Day. 😎

muddydogs

WKR
I didn’t get hit for a guaranteed draw general deer tag last year till the 14th and I’m not the only one I know who got hit then. People started getting hits on the 9th. It’s probably more of a bank issue than when the DNR initiated the charge, but charges are usually strung out over 4-5 days in my experience.

It's probably your bank. Myself and others I hunt with either get a hit the first day or so or not at all, every once in a while someone will get a late hit that's sometimes associated with a phone call from the DNR asking if they want a turned in tag. I know my Costco CC could be a day or two later then most CC's to post up the pending charge but America First posts pending within an hour.
I was getting a little bummed as guys were reporting CC hits about 4:30 Friday afternoon and at 10 Friday night I didn't have anything so I figured I struck out but by Sat morning at 5:30 I had a charge. I would say at this point the draw is done and your only hope is your CC company is taking there sweet time.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's probably your bank. Myself and others I hunt with either get a hit the first day or so or not at all, every once in a while someone will get a late hit that's sometimes associated with a phone call from the DNR asking if they want a turned in tag. I know my Costco CC could be a day or two later then most CC's to post up the pending charge but America First posts pending within an hour.
I was getting a little bummed as guys were reporting CC hits about 4:30 Friday afternoon and at 10 Friday night I didn't have anything so I figured I struck out but by Sat morning at 5:30 I had a charge. I would say at this point the draw is done and your only hope is your CC company is taking there sweet time.

How can someone turn in a tag at this point? Nothing is "official' yet so no one is getting any calls until after the emails come out.

muddydogs

WKR
How can someone turn in a tag at this point? Nothing is "official' yet so no one is getting any calls until after the emails come out.

I don't know? I just know that 2 years ago 3 or 4 days after the draw a friend got a call from DNR stating they had a turned in tag and asked if she wanted it as she was next in line. I guess someone must have got the CC hit and called DNR telling them that they didn't want it after all. I have heard of this a couple times over the last few years.

UtahJimmy

WKR
Speculation is we will see emails Wednesday or before.
IRRC last year was the fastest we've ever gotten emails after the CC hits because if the new system. Hits were on Friday the 4th, emails on Friday the 11th.

I'd expect them on the evening of the 17th or next Monday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

UtahJimmy

WKR
IRRC last year was the fastest we've ever gotten emails after the CC hits because if the new system. Hits were on Friday the 4th, emails on Friday the 11th.

I'd expect them on the evening of the 17th or next Monday.

Nevermind, just got my email!

Slim Jim

WKR
5dc3b39b07138368762512db0b3b7e74.jpg

Hahaha I have no luck on draws. I don’t know what I would do if there weren’t any OTC tags in some other states that I hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddydogs

WKR
Nevermind, just got my email!

Never doubt the guys on the utahwildlife.net forum, they track this stuff and have it figured out. :D I don't have an email yet, hope DNR didn't change there mind.