Utah draw results

Solitude

WKR
Just got hit with $1,518 on the CC from Utah.....looks like something big is coming! Any idea when UT will actually release the draw results so I can tell which animal and tag I drew?

HvyBeams

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome Solitude! I was also hit for $1518 a few days ago. I am excited to go back to Utah!

Dr.Hunter

FNG
Congrats on the big hits guys! I got my email with my draw results late last night. So did a few friends of mine. I drew a General Buck Archery Tag in my 1st choice unit.

Emails are out
I drew LE ELK Archery beaver
Deer Muzzle loader
My wife got Deer Rifle

I normally put in for deer archery and the spike hunt archery at same time, but for some reason I opted for deer muzzle loader and it worked out perfectly- now I can focus on LE Elk archery with no distractions.
Then go hit Idaho Elk and come back for Utah Deer muzzle then rifle. Hoping to get a late season cow tag as well, then off to AZ.
Busy year, hope I have time to work and see my family too
:)

Chanlon86

FNG
Does Utah send out emails if you do not get drawn? This is my first year applying to zero points and I doubt I get drawn. Just rather get confirmation rather than sitting here waiting for nothing.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Does Utah send out emails if you do not get drawn? This is my first year applying to zero points and I doubt I get drawn. Just rather get confirmation rather than sitting here waiting for nothing.

They do but it is a while after the credit card hits themselves.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have the CC hits started yet? I cant find any info online and the utah wildlife website is worthless. Thanks for the help.
No card charges are about 10/14 days before the stated draw release date. Utah hasn't even set thier tag numbers yet. Your in for a long wait

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Chanlon86

FNG
No card charges are about 10/14 days before the stated draw release date. Utah hasn't even set thier tag numbers yet. Your in for a long wait

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Great! Ive been chomping at the bit waiting thus far and still gotta keep waiting. Guess its better than getting told no. Im use to Illinois whitetail hunting where i run to Walmart and buy tags OTC. This draw setup has me all kinds of out of my element.

Potentially longer this year if the board can't meet to make their adjustments to the biologist recommendations.

Billinsd

WKR
How many of you read May 16, 2017 and interpreted it to mean "March 16, 2020" like I did? Was it hopeful thinking? I checked my credit card today, lol.