Utah draw

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Umpqua, now you're talking. I need to find out if my cc will do that- save tons of time from checking checking checking computer. Maybe you can just set up a group text for all of Rokslide and let us know when you get hit :)

In 2011, the hits started around mid may (16th I think, too). 16th is on a Weds this year, so I'd still say before Friday the 18th.

It was earlier in 2010, April 12th, then Ut shifted the draw later.

Umpqua, now you're talking. I need to find out if my cc will do that- save tons of time from checking checking checking computer. Maybe you can just set up a group text for all of Rokslide and let us know when you get hit :)

In 2011, the hits started around mid may (16th I think, too). 16th is on a Weds this year, so I'd still say before Friday the 18th.

It was earlier in 2010, April 12th, then Ut shifted the draw later.

Yeah Robbie, the credit card text messages are really fast. When I use my card to fuel up, I have a text usually about the time I start my engine to pull out. On my card I can set it to text me for all charges above $20. It's also great as a fraud alert.

I'm sitting on 18 non-resident elk points in Utah and hoping this is finally the year!

sk1

WKR
Yeah Robbie, the credit card text messages are really fast. When I use my card to fuel up, I have a text usually about the time I start my engine to pull out. On my card I can set it to text me for all charges above $20. It's also great as a fraud alert.

I'm sitting on 18 non-resident elk points in Utah and hoping this is finally the year!

geez man 18 points what the heck tag are you trying to draw? i know utah isn't the most friendly non-resident state, but i still know of some good opportunities with many less points than that, well depending on what you're hunting.

im hopeful with my 2 resident points and a 19% chance to draw woohoo.....