Utah Elk 2021 changes

nobody

WKR
Lol if you don’t think there are GIANT bulls in 380 then you are fooling yourself. Because your FIL didn’t kill one on public land doesn’t make them non existent. I spent a lot of time in that unit, I’ve seen the dinosaurs that live there. I still don’t put in for that unit, but if I drew it that would be the easiest 370” bull I’ve ever hunted.
That's the thing is I don't know IF there are giant bulls in 380. My only tie to the unit is my Father in Law who lives in Three Forks and has hunted the unit twice. He's got a 290 bull and a 300 bull. When I was dating my wife, he bragged to me about his giant bull he had on the wall (the 300), and then I saw it for the first time. He's lived pretty much his whole life in Three Forks, they live on elk and never buy beef (they own 6 sections of huntable land and get 6 landowner cow tags a year), so it's not like he doesn't get out. Maybe he's up in the night and just doesn't know where the big bulls are at, so I'll cede that maybe I'm misinformed. All I was getting at was that, from my admittedly limited experience, I wouldn't pay $888 if that's the caliber of bull I can expect to encounter.

thbrock07

FNG
Yeah, the NR LE elk tags got bumped up to $1,000. I've got enough points to draw an archery tag but even 2021 dates suck. Banking on drawing a muzzy tag sometime soon and dumping my double digit bonus points. Done with Utah.
$1000 - holy crap! Is this only for LE or is the OTC non-res the same?