Utah LE Antelope?

Anyone else buying limited entry points for antelope in Utah? I've never hunted them, but have 3 or 4 points "just because". I figure an extra $10 in the grand scheme isn't the end of the world and it would be a fun hunt to let one of my kids tag along. Ive seen some giants around Duchesne, but was just curious as to who else may be stocking up and what your strategy may be.

NoWiser

WKR
Wyoming points at 3X the cost are a MUCH better value than Utah. I'd only pay the $10.00 in Utah if I was actually applying for a tag and hoping to get a random tag. Right now there's 50+ years of point holders in the system for many mid-tier Utah antelope units.

Fitzwho

WKR
I apply for a an actual hunt every year, hoping for a random tag. I do this with all species in Utah. I don't buy points for anything other than General Deer and Antlerless if they don't fit my schedule that fall. Why else would I have 4 general deer points.

Same thing as AZ, its more of a raffle tag than anything. I've seen some very nice Pronghorn in Utah.

JRMiller

WKR
Some say theres no point in building with Utah on antelope anymore as you will never draw. But its inexpensive so i still do it, 5 points so far
Eh, $10

CLP

FNG
If you're already applying it's a minimal cost at worst. As some others in this thread have stated, it's seemingly impossible to draw but it does happen. I drew a random non-res archery tag (the only one in the unit) with 4 points in 2017 and had a fantastic hunt.