Utah - Need Archery Partner

ragz

FNG
Need backpack hunting buddy for general bull elk this upcoming season. Expect to be 4-10 miles deep.

Post up or PM me.

Need backpack hunting buddy for general bull elk this upcoming season. Expect to be 4-10 miles deep.

Post up or PM me.

I can't help ya personally but maybe if you post a little more info it might help you find a partner.
Like which season or for both seasons since I see you live in Utah and what time period etc. Best of luck on your hunt.

OP
ragz

ragz

FNG
Yeah sorry my dudes, I'm pretty bad at checking this. Need to get Tapatalk and setup some notifications.

That aside, I was looking for someone for Archery specifically this season for general bull. I'm actually flying out an old family friend to film the hunt and help pack meat.

Regardless, i'd like to still connect with some locals for future hunts and for scouting trips. I've been in the Draper area for a little over a year now and don't really have any hunting acquaintances, not that i'm opposed to solo trips.

I've been whitetail hunting all my life and elk hunting for the last 2 years with my first successful bull harvest last rifle season. I typically go up into the Uintas for general Elk season but don't tell anybody.