Utah Sheep Hunt

Bbushnell

FNG
Anyone wanting to help out on a desert bighorn hunt this fall in utah kaiparowits east? Hoping for all the help I can get!

DoubleDropMuley

Lil-Rokslider
I wished I had more time off I’d like to go. I’ve got 3 friends with rocky tags and don’t have the time off of work to go on any of them, kinda bites lol, that being said I’ve got my first out of state hunts happening this season, Colorado 3rd deer and late dec Arizona coues!! Pretty pumped!! Congrats on the desert hope to see some good results.

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Depending on dates I’d love to help out if I can. Are your shooting for particular part of the season/dates? Or Local and hunting entire season?

OP
B

Bbushnell

FNG
Depending on dates I’d love to help out if I can. Are your shooting for particular part of the season/dates? Or Local and hunting entire season?
I pm’d you. I am planning three sets of days spread throughout the season

Rheron

FNG
I'm interested depending on dates. Would love to help if schedule would allow it

OP
B

Bbushnell

FNG
Right now I am planning on the following weekends. They may change as we get closer as far as going down Tuesday instead of Thursday or staying later.

Sept 23-25
Oct 12-16
Nov 4-6

Ram12

FNG
Congrats B. Great ram in some neat country, with family. Would have loved to have joined you. I did get to join in on an Idaho sheep hunt.