Utah thanks

Shout out to the kind Utah resident who helped out my son and me on our Manti deer hunt. Thank you Ethan for the waterhole OnX coordinates. My son and I both tagged out on our first velvet mulies. Hope you were able to tag that 6x7 you were chasing. I didn't get your number but expect that you are a Rokslider. Hope this gets to you.

Dave from Wisconsin

Shout out to the kind Utah resident who helped out my son and me on our Manti deer hunt. Thank you Ethan for the waterhole OnX coordinates. My son and I both tagged out on our first velvet mulies. Hope you were able to tag that 6x7 you were chasing. I didn't get your number but expect that you are a Rokslider. Hope this gets to you.

Dave from Wisconsin
Good to hear you have a successful hunt

Brooks051

Lil-Rokslider
Was just up in manti on the mule deer hunt. Was it a guy with a big ol beard that helped you out ?

Last edited:
OP
B
Ethan was a young buck that was putting in some serious legwork. Had a beard, had pa and brother helping him with limited tag. Had branch interfere with a 6x7 opportunity. Generous and knowledgeable flynn mulie.jpgfellow.

Brooks051

Lil-Rokslider
Very nice !! I had some opportunities but nothing came of it. Congrats on the buck! Big beautiful country up there. There’s some good bucks and bulls throughout that whole unit.