UV hinge question.

Zac

WKR
I got the large hinge and it feels huge. Definitely gonna have to drop draw length half an inch if I want to use it. Does it look too large for my hand? I know this is very subjective.

Attachments

• 20201207_181653.jpg
    20201207_181653.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 40

Marble

WKR
It look slightly big.

Have you shot a hinge before?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
Z

Zac

WKR
It look slightly big.

Have you shot a hinge before?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Yes shot alot of them. I was trying to get something that had a good amount of seperation inbetween the 2nd and third fingers for my jaw line.

I got the large hinge and it feels huge. Definitely gonna have to drop draw length half an inch if I want to use it. Does it look too large for my hand? I know this is very subjective.
I think the "medium" will fit you well. Before they had the large size they said that the sizing was more between large and medium from other manufacturers. I have average sized hands and the medium fits great, even with a thin pair of mechanix gloves.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

OP
Z

Zac

WKR
Yeah I'm gonna send the giant one back.

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
I had the medium and it felt like a kid stay in my hand. Had they have had the large when I ordered, I probably would still have sent it back. Issue I had was the noise of the hinge, it drove me nuts doubtful it would have been an issue with hunting but,

I've since moved onto a Tru bal goat, sadly I lost the first one, fell out of my pocket and I went to shoot my replacement the other day and my hands was damp from playing with the dog. Let just say 80lbs and a slightly damp hand makes for some grip issues, lucklily nothing broke on the realease or bow. Mental note dry the hand on the pants before grabbing the release. I was shocked at how fast that sucker took off out of my hand at full draw.

I had the medium and it felt like a kid stay in my hand. Had they have had the large when I ordered, I probably would still have sent it back. Issue I had was the noise of the hinge, it drove me nuts doubtful it would have been an issue with hunting but,

I've since moved onto a Tru bal goat, sadly I lost the first one, fell out of my pocket and I went to shoot my replacement the other day and my hands was damp from playing with the dog. Let just say 80lbs and a slightly damp hand makes for some grip issues, lucklily nothing broke on the realease or bow. Mental note dry the hand on the pants before grabbing the release. I was shocked at how fast that sucker took off out of my hand at full draw.
If you're talking about the hinge head banging around, I hated that too. I put an O-ring around the head which keeps it in place and doesn't effect the breaking point or rotation.
17e638f737f6e8ec61c108b1bb03c3c4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
NIce, I saw that others were doing that after I returned.